Global Warming

SunEdison Plummets On Imminent Bankruptcy; Axiom Sees “The Beginning Of The End” And 85% More Downside. Last guy to leave the building please turn out the lights…oh nevermind…they’re already out.


- by CO2Insanity | 7 comments | Share Link

Panel: Finding climate fingerprints in wild weather is valid. Climate science, as you can see, is really progressing. Instead of scientific proof or doctoring data, all that is now required to prove a weather event is evidence of global warming is a wild-assed guess. We know this is true because a panel prognosticated it. OK we’re off to see our local witch doctor for the weather report.

- by CO2Insanity | 5 comments | Share Link

Feds refer Exxon climate claims to FBI. Perhaps they should make the board of directors at Exxon wear a scarlet CH on their clothing for Climate Heretic. Meanwhile, large Democrat donor Warren Buffet mysteriously gets a pass for saying “…climate change should not be on your list of worries.”

- by CO2Insanity | 5 comments | Share Link

Supreme Court slams states’ motion to halt EPA rules. We have to wonder what Obama has on this guy. He certainly doesn’t need another liberal on the court. This is one you CAN blame on Bush.

- by CO2Insanity | 10 comments | Share Link

Declassed Bin Laden Letter Invokes Obama, Attacks Capitalism, Defends Global Warming Alarmism. Old Bin Laden liked hope and change, too! Just had hope in the wrong dope.

- by CO2Insanity | 3 comments | Share Link

Now Even Michael Mann Admits The ‘Pause’ In Global Warming Is Real; Throws Allies To Wolves. So what’s he up to now? We suspicion it might have something to do with his lawsuits. He evidently defaulted on a lawsuit against Dr. Tim Ball in Canada and also has an ongoing lawsuit with Mark Stein. Perhaps he thinks this will make a jury believe he’s an honest Mann. Regardless the motivation it’s a hit for the warmers who have been doing backflips to keep the global warming scam going.

- by CO2Insanity | 3 comments | Share Link

Seal Travels 1,000 Miles Down East Coast to Escape Winter Weather. Well, here’s more surefire proof of global warming. If the little guy had gone north to escape the heat it would be all  over the MSM.


- by CO2Insanity | 4 comments | Share Link

Arctic Sea Ice Trend May Have Turned The Corner As Ice Volume Picks Up Over Past 5 Years.  Waiting for the “scientist” to claim this is merely a product of global warming in 10…9…8…


- by CO2Insanity | 10 comments | Share Link

Supreme Court halts Obama carbon emissions rule. About time someone at SCOTUS grew a pair.

- by CO2Insanity | 10 comments | Share Link

Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday. Thanks to Steve Goddard you can now see what the real, unaltered climate data says compared to the climate BS emanating from various places like NASA and NOAA? Here it is. Have fun!


- by CO2Insanity | 6 comments | Share Link

Box Office: ‘Hail, Caesar!’ Underwhelms Friday; ‘Pride and Zombies’ DOA. Perhaps it’s time for George Clooney to get a job as a climate scientist. He thinks he’s one anyway.

- by CO2Insanity | 12 comments | Share Link

President Obama Is Planning To Tax Oil In Order To Pay For Green Energy Wish List. This moron thinks the taxpayers have an unlimited supply of money.


- by CO2Insanity | 10 comments | Share Link

Poll: 91% Of Americans Aren’t Worried About Global Warming. We bet the other 9% are voting for Bernie due to his near constant raving about fossil fuels and global warming.

- by CO2Insanity | 13 comments | Share Link

Failed Math: In 1997, NOAA claimed that the Earth was 3.83 degrees warmer than today. Or a big fat lie that got busted. As far as the warmers are concerned, science is now what the politicians tell it to be.

- by CO2Insanity | 22 comments | Share Link

Journalists Attacked In Calais Migrant Camp, Pro-Immigration Activists Urge Them To Remove Evidence From Internet. My, my, look at what those women and children did. Should we blame it on global warming or lack of jobs.

- by CO2Insanity | 23 comments | Share Link

Climate Alarmists Invent New Excuse: The Satellites Are Lying. The good news? This shows they’ve run out of bullshit and are getting more desperate.

You can’t hide your lyin’ eyes
And your smile is a thin disguise
I thought by now you’d realize
There ain’t no way to hide your lyin eyes

- by CO2Insanity | 31 comments | Share Link

SolarCity Slashes Nevada Jobs, Seeks Subsidies Elsewhere. Not only is solar worthless after dark, it’s worthless without subsidies.

- by CO2Insanity | 20 comments | Share Link

Satellite Data Shows 2015 Wasn’t Even Close To Being The Hottest Year On Record. Yet another lie by so-called scientists who claimed 2015 was the hottest year on record.

- by CO2Insanity | 8 comments | Share Link

Warmists have new spokesperson. The 44-year-old gorilla uses sign language to communicate but otherwise she reminds us of their former spokesperson, Al Gore.

- by J.P. Travis | 24 comments | Share Link